Saturday, October 22, 2005

Shallow and Vain


I'm posting pictures of the jeep after I painted the fenders. It looks so good! I know it's shallow, but I'm not putting hope in it. Just saying that it looks good!

Rach and I are doing great! We have everything in boxes, but we are slowly making our way through the junk to get everything put up.

So far I have seen 3 squirrels and 1 groundhog in the backyard. I think we are going to name the groundhog. It looks like he may visit often. There's a feeder where he came to eat.

Tomorrow is Elevate. We are doing a skit that I wrote. I hope no one can tell I wrote it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason,

You made MY jeep look great, the only thing better would be if I was in the driver's seat! I am so glad you guys are doing well! We miss you so much! Mauh, thats a kiss on the cheek! Just kidding! So anyway, we miss you! Jeep looks good, house is nice, glad your well! See ya!

Anonymous said...

I never trust a guy who continually tells me that he's not vain.

Anonymous said...

My son-in-law would _never_ be vain!

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the little things in life is not vain!

Anonymous said...

All debate about Jason's vanity or lack of it aside, I'm glad to see you posted your pictures anyway. Maybe next time you could post pictures of yourself, house, and jeep together.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry everyone, Jason is not vain at all. That is why in picture # 1 he is parked correctly. In picture #2 (after the painting of the fenders) he pulls up on the curb like he owns the place!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...he's vain.

Anonymous said...

it's not about your jeep, jason.

Anonymous said...

You need to put some tire treatment on now!

Anonymous said...

i'll tell ya' what's vain...creating a hip looking blog and not caring to keep your peeps up on what's going on...like with the hunt!