Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quantum Leap.

I used to watch the show Quantum Leap when I was in high school. I can remember watching the end of the show and anticpating who's shoes Scott Bakula would leap into. I have always wondered what that would feel like.

Well, now I think I know.

New state. New town. New job. Not exactly settled in yet. Things are good though. I finished all my school work on Saturday and I am now allowed a little free time!

I am looking forward to some good reading (non-assigned), some movies, and some creative student ministry thinking.

Maryland to Texas. Nice! It's going to be great here. Lots of changes, but some great people! - Just like Texas!

Rach and I are in the process of buying a house. We will hopefully move in about 3 weeks!

Update more later!

5 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Im so excited that you have a blog now! I cant wait to read more.

brittany said...

Hey jason! Glad to hear from you friend. Have a great day!

Danielle said...

Jason, Jason, Jason. I have been waiting for this. :) I got a blog. I have wasted so much time on the stupid thing it is unreal. Not on comments but on altering my template to change things that nobody even notices. I have been earnestly waiting for you to get one. Great news about how everything is going there in Maryland. Give my love to everyone if you get the chance. My blog is www.daniellebeck.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey my friend! I am so excited that you finally have a blog! Are you up to the challenge? (smile) Thanks for letting us all know that you finally started one. lol...jk. Well I am excited my friend to get to read what you have to say every once and a while. Miss you much my friend!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.