Tuesday, March 20, 2007

YouTube Survival Guide

I know. I know. It's like it comes in waves. I never blog and then there's two. Sorry. this is for my tech friends. (Both of them.)

I present two websites that have made my distaste for YouTube lessen by many points within the last few weeks.

I have not liked YouTube since Flash 9 came out. Flash 9 does not allow a YouTube video to load fully ( at least on my computers) and it has caused me great grief.

Until NOW! I present two fun solutions to YouTube.

1) Speedbit Accelerator: It streams down the video in double time and avoids the hiccups or freezes that I kept getting constantly! Yeah. And! it's free!

2). I hated the fact that YouTube was not downloadable. I would love to have been able to download a youtube and use it in a sermon or whatever. Well guess what!!! I give you vixy.net!!
Download a youtube video in multiple formats for off-line use. Yeah!!!! And! it's free!

The two picts below are links - just click the pict! ( and don't forget to see the blog below this one if you missed it!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a great piece of software!!! The newly released 2.2 Beta version accelerates videos from many sites like veoh, facebook and myspace video. You can download 2.2 Beta from http://www.speedbit.com/video_accelerator/beta.asp

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

yeah I saw the new version. It also works on youtube videos aswell, which is really useful. i just tried it out and it really smoothed out the youtube video.
download this software people - it's the best!!!!