Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day Late and $ blah blah.....



Tonight I decided that I wanted to go look for an Andy Gullahorn concert to see if he was going to be close to Maryland any time soon. Robert introduced me to his music at the beginning of this year, and I really like his stuff, so I thought it would be fun to hear him live.

Today was September 10th, and I went to the site and looked for the schedule and found the following:

AndyGullahorn.com
The Official Site For Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Andy GullahornClick HERE for more information on booking shows and house concerts

September 6, 2008 Lancaster, PA
with Andrew Peterson
Lancaster Bible College
7 PM

September 7, 2008 Phoenixville, PA
with Andrew Peterson
Faith Baptist Church

September 13, 2008 Jonesboro, GA
with Andrew Peterson
First Christian Church
7:30 PM

September 14, 2008 Lindale, GA
with Andrew Peterson
First Baptist Church

September 21, 2008 Nashville, TN
Square Peg Alliance Show
with Jill Phillips, Andrew Osenga, Ben Shive and Eric Peters
12th and Porter
7:00 PM

October 4, 2008 Albany, GA
with Jill Phillips and Andrew Peterson
Porterfield United Methodist Church
The Rock Fest 2008
7:30 PM

Can you believe it!!!!?? Lancaster is maybe and 1.5hrs away, and I missed it by 3 stinkin days! I thought about looking about 3 weeks ago and I just got to it and look what happened...

O well, I'll try and catch him next time around. Sorry Andy. It would've been fun.

2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

That's ok Jason. I've been trying to get to a James Taylor concert for years now and the weekend we moved to Sanger he was in Tulsa.

Arrrgh.

Shelly Conn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.