Sunday, June 01, 2008

Bubble Game...Politics



I had an idea to every now and then post a picture with a bubble and let readers comment to fill it in, so here we go! Let's come up with the best lines for the guy in the background. How would you fill the bubble?

Note: Please keep it clean, politically correct (as in no slander or bad mouthing a certain party) and remember, the guy is supposed to be a supporter right?

*Jason Fullen does not necessarily endorse all comments replying to this post and reserves the right to delete any questionable comment.

10 comments:

Robert Conn said...

"If I told her once... I told her a thousand times. Wear the blasted stickers!"

DWC said...

Oh man ... what a bald spot ... she really needs to cover that thing up ... "


DWC

Kacie said...

"Stupid short straw..... look at him sittn' out there wearing MY cap; and I'm right behind her with these stupid buttons on; one was enough"

Anonymous said...

I wish she would hurry up! The Lakers and Celtics tip off in 15 minutes!

Anonymous said...

"I wonder where she buys her suits?"

Will said...

"Who put that kick me sign there?"

Sarah J. said...

Donuts and coffee at 7:00, right behind the the prompt card holder guy. Lucky guy he gets to eat them while I have to sit here and smile. Well, I am don´t going to do unless I can have a donut too.

Sarah J. said...

Sorry I meant to say "not going to do it". Sorry!

Jen said...

"Please God. NOOOOOO!"

ross, julie, xixi, and zach said...

"if you mention 'free health care' I swear to you I will just get up and walk off this freakin stage and ruin my moment of fame!"