Thursday, June 12, 2008

HyperConnected to Twitter



















I decided to take up a request of my pal Todd. He requested that several people follow him in signing up with Twitter for at least a 2 week period. I noticed some of the people he asked to do it and honestly I thought that most of them would not and therefore that makes the request more appealing. It at least gives me the illusion that I'm not jumping on a bandwagon, when indeed I am.

Anyway, I will be twittering for a while, just to see if I like it...

you can follow me at www.twitter.com/jfullen

For those of you in the dark, Twitter is a news feed that I update whenever I want via web or txt that answers the question "What are you doing?" so that anyone that cares can be updated of my status.

Even when I explain it, it seems weird. O well! here goes...

No comments: