Monday, April 21, 2008

An Unfavorable Favor...


I thought I would be all nice and try and offer assitance to Ross King and his band, Ben Love and Micheal Steel, by picking them up from the car rental return at the airport in Baltimore. This was a last minute plan, but seemed efficient and a no- brainer. I was already heading to a business that was only 10 miles from the airport and I was going to get there the same time they needed to be picked up at the return center. So, after a little coordination, we made the plan. The best layed plans...
go to Micheal's blog for the rest of the story that was completely my fault.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh that's crazy. I'm glad it worked out though.

I LOVE YOU JASON! :)

Ben Love said...

It was most definitely not your fault. I blame the airport. And perhaps Todd, he had to have something to do with it. Oh and I found this!

Kaity said...

dude. that bites.
ps. lets go skiing again.

Kelsey said...

I love youuu!!!! You make me laugh!!