Sunday, March 09, 2008

Recent Exchange

The following exchange took place in the car today between Rachel and I:

Rachel: “I don’t think we’re going to buy you any more cargo pants.” “The buttons come off a lot and they are too hard to iron.”

Jason: “Okay, then we won’t buy you any more cool clothes either. In fact, we can just get you a burlap bag to wear. That will be easy to maintain.”

Rachel: “If I were to wear a burlap bag, it would be in style after two weeks.”

Jason: [ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!aha!aha! ah!]

******************************************
Confession: I think she may be right. My wife constantly takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary. I love her.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Your wife is extraordinary!

Kaity said...

ba ha ha! thats awesome! I love her! thats great!

Kelsey said...

ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!aha!aha! ah! HAH!

...I thought that was one "hah" funnier than you did.

You two make me laugh. I love you guys.

Rachel said...

I knew you liked the branch I have in a vase on our dining room table! I do take the ordinary and make into something, although it's not always extrodinary.

angela adams said...

Yep -- she's a hottie! Thanks for upgrading our family and marrying her!
-- cousin ang

Shelly Conn said...

go Rachel! Love the come back.