Monday, March 03, 2008

All The Freed

Lately, I've been listening to a song from this guy off this CD.

If you are reading this, chances are you already know Todd. If not, he is a personal friend for over 20 years. He's an incredible guy that loves Jesus and is an incredible musican and songwriter. He's just released a CD entitled All The Freed. He describes it as songs written for the church. I would recommend purchasing it from here.

Over the past 10 days or so, this song has really ministered to me. To be honest, it's a hard song to swallow. However, it's right and true. I just hope to sing it more and more as my own.

Lyrics and Music by Todd Wright:

My life is Yours for the keeping, my life is freely Yours to take
I know Your eyes are ever on me, through darkest night and brightest day

And I cannot pretend to know You
Your ways are higher than my own
So take these tears if they can be used
To make Your glory known

If it's in pain, that You're made great
Let it be, Lord, let it be
If Your true worth is shown through this hurt
Let it be, Lord, let it be
You're strength when I am weak
You're the words I can't speak
So if You want all of me...
Let it be

6 comments:

Robert Conn said...

amazing song. I'll agree!

Kelsey said...

I basically love this song too. So encouraging!

Kaity said...

I love that song. along with I Am Glad. The first line just sucks me into it everytime it comes on. Todd is a great writer.

Jessica said...

=) thanks for the suggestion.



we don't hug nearly enough.
have a great day

Kacie said...

My fave too. I cry every time I listen to it. My second fave is #13, Cross of Christ??? Not sure the name of it, it's in the car.

Kacie said...

My fave too. I cry every time I listen to it. My second fave is #13, Cross of Christ??? Not sure the name of it, it's in the car. Are you jealous that I get to say he's my brother-in-law.