Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lovin' Adobe Illustrator!




Rachel and I went out to RVR (That's River Valley Ranch for the non-marylanders) and visited with some of our good friends Chad and Erin Bonawitz. While we were there we took a few picts for the upcoming Ride of Passage in July. I used my bike as a prop and Chad held it until last minute for the "suspension shot." It was a great day driving around RVR and a great visit with Chad & Erin.


We took a moment for Erin to snap a picture of Rachel and I in the Jeep while we there.


I'm in the beginning stages of trying to talk myself into selling the Jeep. I need to, but don't want to.

3 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Love the poster!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Jason! Cant wait to see you! The (my) jeep still looks great! I love the bike pic.

Amy said...

The poster turned out great. We spent most of the day Saturday at RVR. It was a blast. We hung out with Chad, Erin, and their adorable kids.