Monday, June 25, 2007

Goatfarmer Concern.


I recently saw some news located at my mother in law's blog that shows concern for her son the goatfarmer and his lack of comments on her site. While this is a concern and certainly needs attention, I think there should be something said for the fact that goatfarmer is very selfish. Now I understand that this is a serious charge, however it is warranted due to the understanding that goatfarmer is using blogspot as a foxhole to lob comment grenades like "yankee" or "ever come and visit" when indeed the goatfarmer doesn't even have a blog for others to respond.




Remedy? I think that goatfarmer needs to come out and fight like a man! Get a blog! Become a voice instead of an echo! Make a stand! Release the check-valve. Come away from the foxhole!
"Olly olly oxen free" Come Out! Come Out! Whereever you are!!

Who is with me?




11 comments:

Todd Wright said...

You know, of all the blogs I read, I think one written by a goat farmer would be a real treat.

Come on, Mitch. You've been called out.

mimi said...

I heard from goat farmer by cell phone. He informed me that my blog blog doesn't let me post. So I have amended it, and will be expecting some comment.

mimi said...

Oops--that would be "doesn't let him post."

Anonymous said...

You are correct... I am selfish... and the foxhole is comfortable... and Jesus is my friend.

As for blogging? I believe my lack of timely response to these charges is a clear indication that all my schedule allows at this point is lobbing grenades at y'all.

Todd Wright said...

What exactly is a goat farmer's schedule comprised of, I wonder?

Rachel said...

I can't imagine that it takes that much time to tend to goats. I know for a fact that when it comes time to walk the goats, he just puts them on the treadmill. It seems like besides a little feeding and watering there shouldn't be much else.

Anonymous said...

The GoatFarmer is wondering the same thing, as it has taken him three days to finally get back to Asaph's Prayer. The only thing I can conclude in all of this busyness is, "Vanity! Vanity! All is vanity!"

The treadmill is the old form of exercise. We now run them with a stock dog to give them the "sprinter physique" as opposed to the "marathoner physique."

By the way, if anyone has a spare boat, the goats are going to need it with all the rain we have had in NETX.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone thought about making goat sausage?

Rachel said...

Goats in boats. How cute.

Anonymous said...

That's kinda like Fox in socks, huh?

Robert Conn said...

I tagged you, Dude. Go check my blog.