Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fore!!!



Well, I can't believe it, but it's true. I must admit that I like golf. I know, I know, I have made fun of this recreation passtime for many years often explaining how golfing is wasting valuable fishing time, but truth is, I enjoy my time out there. I'm not obsessed yet or anything. However, I did golf in a tournament with Bert, my paw-in-law on Thursday. It was fun. We came in dead last. And now I have another Tee-time scheduled for tomorrow morning with a friend of my sister-in-law, Matt. It should be fun.

We're having a great time in Oregon! Jessica, Rachel and I went out to the coast yesterday to Newport and went to the tidal pools. It was pretty cool seeing the starfish and shellfish that get trapped in the tidal pools when the tide goes out. While we were there we saw 3 gray whales! It was very cool to see them.

We ended the day at Camp 18. It's a restraunt located close to the coast that is an old logging camp. It's a great place and I love to eat there. It's quite rustic and rich with character. I will post some picts of some past projects I was working on last week just before leaving MD.

1 comment:

Lou said...

You'll be fine with golf, as long as you don't kill yourself driving the golf carts