Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun Game!


I just got back in the country and was updating myself by reading blogs. I was reading Hannah Burch's blog and found the post that told of what states she had been. It gave me the idea to name the states that she had been to, since they were not labeled. Within a few seconds I realized I was having a little trouble. I quickly searched around for a quiz and found this one. It's cool check it out.

This is my score results:

Score: 90%
Avg Error: 20 miles
Time: 366 seconds

Note: I don't think the game is fair, because depending on which state you get first gives you something to work with. If you get states you don't know first it throws you off.

************************************

I will update later with pictures and travel info. Rachel and I got back last night about 2am. We are glad to be home, but it was a great experience! Update you all soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun game! I got 84% with an error of 61 miles. Coloring all those maps in 9th grade geography has finally paid off! YES!

Anonymous said...

92%
Avg error of 12 miles
306 seconds

(strangely enough... Maryland threw me)

Anonymous said...

I took it the first time and was like, "I can't post that score...I'll just do it again and post the new score." I think I actually did worse the second time. In my defense I did miss many because I placed the state a 1/4 a cm away from its actual location.