Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Record: Two Posts Same Day

Okay, sorry for rambling on with my daily life by posting so much. Everybody is entiltled to going Conn - right?

I got back from my mission trip this past week and I must say that it was quite an experience. It was absolutely enlightening and amazing to yet see another area of the world in which God is working and bringing people to a saving knowledge of Himself. There is so much I wish to share, but I don't think this is the proper forum. However, I will say that the trip home was quite the adventure.

27hours of travel (7 hour layover in London & 4hour drive from NewYork) was a doosy! Still not sure I'm on schedule. For instance it's 3:30am even as I write. I better go to bed.

Leave again on Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. I think you're right, this is not the proper forum. The proper forum would be for you to fly your happy self down here and visit with an old friend a while.