Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Can you say "excessive?"




Okay, so I'm a little at embarrased at the purchase, but I'm also quite blown away at the capabilities of this thing. If I had a million dollars, I might even subscribe to one of the thousands of services available, like MobiTV -which is stinkin' cool (free trial) or the builit-in GPS(monthly fee for the premium service.)

For now, I am still trying to convince myself that this phone (read tiny laptop) is necessary and actually easier to use than my old phone- which it is not. Not to mention that this phone has Wifi - so my apologies to all the iphone people. I can even check my email from the office exchange server on here. Ridiculous.

So far, the biggest problem? I'm starting to really like.

3 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

very fun Jason!

mimi said...

Too cool--from
Green With Envy

Danielle said...

wow...nice. It certainly looks more dependable than your previous phone. Hey...have a blog again Jason.