Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Signs of the Times


I went to the hospital tonight to see a friend and as I am leaving I see one the guys on the left approaching and to my dismay as I am driving away I notice his flashing strobe light comes on and he proceeds to. . . you guessed it, pull me over! I got stopped by policeman on a segway.

Can you believe it? I felt like I was in a dream and it was the year 2095 and I was being stopped for still driving a car that used petroluem instead of the much more eco-friendly fusion car.

And why did he stop me?

Just to tell me how to get out of the parking lot. "It's dark and it's hard to see the arrows to exit." he said. And just for clarification, it was only a security guard, but certainly looked like a cop.

5 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Dude, you can't make fun of me any more for getting pulled over by a bike cop... while on a bike.

DEAL?

Sarah J. said...

You got stoped by a rob-bo po po! That is funny.
Love From C.R.,
Sarah J. Moore

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is stinking awesome! How fast were you going?

Natalie Jansen said...

How tough can you really look on one of those things?

Todd Wright said...

Kristen and I both thought it was you in the pic initially.