Wednesday, January 10, 2007

iphone



Okay. I think that I have found what I am looking for in a new cell phone. I think that it is more than reasonably priced considering everything it does and the fact that it is a video ipod/pda/wifi enabled web-browser and a cell phone. Not to mention it has been collaborated with google and yahoo to completely run seemlessly with the services they offer including google maps.

Question: Why does this device make me feel so wealthy/guilty? I don't even own one!

Available June 2007.

I can hear Ross King playing in the background "I put a knife to my throat so that I do not give in, to temptation."

6 comments:

Lou said...

That cell phone looks awesome.

My only question is, how do you fit it in your pocket, and who is the giant holding it?

Mom of 6 said...

I so want this phone.....How much will it cost??????

Danielle said...

I'm a little uncomfortable with the picture...are they swimming amongst their fertilized eggs? Otherwise...it is awesome and me wants.

daniel said...

jason,

if you get one...can i hold it?

- daniel

Unknown said...

Crackberry!

DaddyBert said...

Aw shucks Jason... just go ahead and get it and then you can tell Mimi all about it and I won't have to buy her one.