Tuesday, January 24, 2006

CSI: Liberty Mountain

Thursday, we head to Summit Lake to investigate the Cross and discover our new identity. Pray for us as we are away. We hope to build some great, long-lasting friendships and experience an awesome time learning exciting life-changing truth

Not to mention some wild skiing!!!

Most importantly we want to come away from the weekend grounded in our faith at a deep level, knowing who we were and now who we are in Christ!

Pray for my family, seems like things are especially difficult now. We need God to intervene in many areas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...this sounds like "reborn identity"...jason...lol

Anonymous said...

Jason you and your family are on our minds. We love ya'll and are praying.
I here your going to be an uncle again.
-Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason! Wow its been awhile....lol i'm sittin at work and i just randomly decided to google you....lol and this popped up! How have you been? I heard you moved to maryland...a far cry from lufkin i'm sure! well...just wanted to say hey...email me back @ jhixon@ucok.edu.

Anonymous said...

Hey jason, I'm really glad that I got to see you this past weekend at Kristi's wedding! I'm sorry that I didn't get to hang out with you...maybe Maryland is in my future!!!

Anonymous said...

OI MEU AMIGO JASON!!!

It's me, Paula! I'm just writting to let you know I'm praying for you and Rach everyday!! I love you two very much and can't wait to see ya'll again!!
DEUS TE ABENÇOE!
Pula <><

Anonymous said...

Come on! Blog again! For the love of pete!!!!!!!! Blog AGAIN!!!!!