Thursday, December 04, 2008

You're about to laugh at me... like seriously! (Jason's edition)


I totally lifted this blog from Robert, but thought it was interesting. Here it is:

The following is a list of shows that I have never sat and watched a single episode of. I've seen clips here and there but maybe only a few seconds at the most. Please don't hate me! [I couldn't believe how close our lists turned out. I simply striked out the ones that I had seen]


ABC SHOWS

Boston Legal
Brothers & Sisters
Dancing With The Stars
Desperate Housewives
Dirty Sexy Money
Eli Stone
Grey's Anatomy
Life On Mars
Lost
Private Practice
Pushing Daisies
Samantha Who?
Scrubs
True Beauty
Ugly Betty


NBC SHOWS

30 Rock
Chuck
Crusoe
Fears Regrets Desires
Heroes
Kath & Kim
Knight Rider (the new one)
Life
Lipstick Jungle
Medium
My Name Is Earl
My Own Worst Enemy
The Office


FOX SHOWS

24
American Dad
Bones
The Cleveland Show
Dollhouse
Don't Forget the Lyrics
Family Guy
Fringe
Hell's Kitchen
Hole in the Wall
House
Lie to Me
MADtv
Prison Break
Secret Millionaire
Sit Down, Shut Up
So You Think You Can Dance
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

CBS SHOWS

The Big Bang Theory
Big Brother
Cold Case
Criminal Minds
CSI; CSI: Miami; CSI: NY
Eleventh Hour
Flashpoint
Gary Unmarried
Ghost Whisperer
How I Met Your Mother
The Mentalist
NCIS
New Advs. of Old Christine
Numb3rs
Rules of Engagement
Two and a Half Men
The Unit (Seen about 2 episodes, Season 1)
Without a Trace
Worst Week

*****************************

Just so we are clear, this is just a statement of fact. I haven't seen them, but I'm not trying to make a statement here or anything. Just haven't watched them.

okay, begin mocking...now.

7 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Soon, your "shows I watch" list will read like this:

BabyEinstein
Teletubbies
Jay Jay the Jet Plane
Thomas The Train
Barney
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Yo Gabba Gabba

Yes...there is a show called "Yo Gabba Gabba." And it's like taking a hit of acid. Um, I've heard.

Kelsey said...

I won't make fun because I'm similar to you...I haven't seen a lot of television shows.

It's not a bad thing Jason.

Jodie said...

Laughing at people for what they haven't seen is JUST PLAIN MEAN!!!!

Jason Fullen said...

***Jodie, I think there has to be an exception to Star Wars! It's a classic.

Katie said...

Another person who hasn't seen Star Wars? Say it isn't so! My mom wouldn't let me when I was a kid...and by the time I was old I didn't care. Andy made me sit through the first one and I thought it was (don't hate me) boring and cheesy! Guess you had to grow up with it right?

Anywho...your list of crossed-out shows matches mine - great minds right?

Danielle said...

I've seen even fewer than that! gotcha beat on that one!

Anonymous said...

i wasn't at all upset by this entry...i think it's great that your list is so short, in fact.

but then i read the person called *kate* 's comment.

Boring? Would that be the part when Luke and Leia rappel from balcony to balcony in the Death Star to escape Stormtroopers??

Cheesy? Seemingly undefeatable forces of evil being overcome by smaller, good forces?

i forgive you, because you are probably young, if you were too young to see SW in the late 70s.

so i'll help you: Remember that every movie made since w/ good special effects is standing on the genius shoulders of George Lucas.

The End.