Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't Hate Me




Okay, so don't hate me. It occurred to me the other day that alot of people may actually like the apps that are available in Facebook. That means that some of you have been very kind and decided to even include me in the fun of Facebook's application world, and for that I would like to extend a real "thank you."

If you have sent me and ap invitation, I probably owe you an apology, because I probably didn't accept your invitation. Now you may be wondering why I chose not to accept your invitation to become part of a worthy cause, or join you in a fun game, or perhaps work hard at discovering my true top friend, but the truth is, I'm in a dilemma. I find some of the apps overwhelming, some useful, some fun and some of them mind numbing (but probably not the one you sent.)

How does one solve such a dilemma? Easy. You do nothing at all. Therefore they collect into one location. Currently I have received somewhere over 216. I hope I haven't offended you by not responding & I certainly hope you understand. I figure there are some things in life you have to say no to, and so far, Facebook Apps are it. Who knows, I may add a few one day.

So for fun, how many Facebook applications do you have?

4 comments:

Robert Conn said...

16

I'm App Stingy.

Kelsey said...

Jason, this is a massive list. You do know that people don't get notifications when you "deny" their request. I barely have any applications. I'm not sure how many...I don't even really know how to figure that out. One of these days I'm going to help you say no...so you can clean out your "closet".

What a list my friend!

Jenn said...

I had around 300 or so and deleted them. I'm back up to almost 100. I don't do these. Actually, I lied, I have about 2. Or maybe 3. But I'm with you on this one!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Wow -- someone who thinks like I do! Lately I've been getting a lot of app invitations and I just ignore them, but of course have been wondering if people notice that I don't respond to any of them... Some of them are just annoying!