Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Update



My life over the past 3 weeks:

Launched Authentic Life Groups
Started Mountain Biking
Created a segment in Elevate called Elevate News Beak w/ Sting Wingman (a chicken)
Created the Poster for the Hunt 2
Went Kayaking with Rachel.
Started Reading Ten Minutes from Normal by Karen Hughes
Started Reading From Beholding To Becoming by Kim Coleman Healy
Jumped in a lake in order to save a couple of students out in a boat. Sounds heroic – looked pretty dumb. Turns out it was only spiders, 6 to be exact (not bees or snakes) in the boat.
Went swimming for the last time this year probably – great diving board.
Held a snake that little Rachel gave me to hold.
Seen probably over 50 deer.
Went fishing- caught nothing.
Watched TV all day on 9-11 and cried when I saw this video.
Joined a peer community group.
Pressure washed the back of the whole house and deck.
Played a rousing game of Corn Hole – (think pitching washers with bean bags.)
Baptized two students.
Watched a whole episode of Trading Spaces, and my wife was not even home. I have no excuse either. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think my life is near as productive. sounds great! I think I'm totally moving to Maryland at some point in my life. I feel it coming. I see Maryland everywhere in my research at work, in books, everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been really busy. Glad all is well.

Anonymous said...

Seriously,
Get a job or something!!! The fishing part sounds familar though!!!

Love ya bro!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason.
It's Marcelo, from Brazil. Remember me?

I've tried to add the email fulenjg@hotmail.com (that I think is yours) on my MSN and tried to send you a email, but it seems to me that it didn't work.
Do you aces MSN. If yes ADD me (vitormarcelo1@hotmail.com), then we can keep in touch through it.

It's very good to me to know that you're working hard to fulfill the Lord's desire to your life.

May God Bless You and all the church in Maryland.
Hope to hear from you soon.

In Jesus
Marcelo

PS: Tell Rachel i said "Hello"!

Anonymous said...

I love living life with you baby!